Monday, February 25, 2008

Crazy News Monday; Record Collection Sells For $3M On eBay

Yesterday I did a post called The Good And Bad Of eBay. I told about the constant rising of fees and the monopoly eBay has over the online auction market. I also said that you can make some good money on eBay.

Well, here’s a story that proves that point. A 68-year-old man, one Paul Mawhinney, sold his record collection for over 3 million dollars. Mawhinney had 1 million albums, 1.5 million singles and 300,000 CDs in his collection. The winning bidder has already paid $300,000, and his bank confirmed that the man has enough money to pay for the collection.

So if you’re wondering if you can make money on eBay? Just ask Paul Mawhinney. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker

No comments: