Friday, February 8, 2008

The Joy Of Smallville

I absolutely love “Smallville”. I think the show is very well written and I love the way they sneak other DC Comics characters into the show. Last night slipped Black Canary in with the return of Green Arrow.

If you are comic book fan, which I am, you can appreciate the show a whole lot more when you see how they weave in and out of the things you know about Superman and his history. Knowing that Clark will eventually end up with Lois makes you wonder how the Lana relationship will play out.

I have every season so far on DVD and I hope the show goes on forever. I would eventually like to see Clark emerge as Superman. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker

No comments: