Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Moving Hell

Last week I didn’t get to do too much blogging because I was moving. I did a post about a week and a half ago called Who Are Your Real Friends? which basically about how you can tell who your real friends are by who shows up to help you move.

I did learn a little something about my friends and whom I can actually depend on, but I also learned a little more about me. I couldn’t believe how much junk I had accumulated, a lot of just sentimental things that I should have tossed out years ago. I didn’t know how sentimental I was. It was even hard to throw some of this stuff away.

I am going to try to be more aware of the stuff I collect because going through all that junk made this move hell. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: