Monday, February 11, 2008

Crazy News Monday; Another Animal Art Story

Last weeks Crazy News Monday story was about a guy who used a Dead Animals as art. This week I want to tell you about an animal that does art.

An orangutan named Towan from the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle will have two of his paintings auctioned on eBay. Other orangutans also do art at the zoo, but keeper, Carolyn Austin, says Towan is the most accomplished artist of them and the most willing to part with his creations. The others tend to tear up their work.

Well, I guess this means that there’s going to be more competition for me selling my art on eBay. And that says it all.


If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker

No comments: