Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Getting Older

Yesterday I turned 55 years of age. The thing about getting older, at least for me is that mentally I don’t feel any older. I still like a lot of things and what to do a lot of the things I wanted to do in my mid twenties and thirties. But physically I can’t do a lot of the things I did in my mid twenties and thirties.

People say you’re going through a mid life crisis if you start dating younger women or you get a sports car, but I can tell you that’s bull shit. We always want those things and if we have a chance to get them we take it.

I’m not saying I have any of those things. My lady friend is actually older than I am and right now I don’t have a car, but those desires are there and always have been. I didn’t start wanting them when I got older. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: