Monday, February 11, 2008

Grammy Performances

If you watched the Grammy Awards last night you know the highlight of the show was Tina Turner and Beyonce’s performance of “Proud Mary”. We didn’t get to see Tina’s trademark legs, but showed that even at age 68 she can rock the house.

For me as a big Prince fan, it’s always great to see him perform. Another performance that I was happy to see was the reunion of The Time and their performance with Rihanna. I was also happy to hear that The Time will have a new CD coming out and I can’t wait to hear it.

I can’t forget the performances of the top winners of the night, Amy Winehouse and Kanye West who give a heartfelt tribute to his mother.
All in all it was a pretty good show with some great performances. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker

No comments: