Thursday, February 7, 2008

Making Adjustments

Change is difficult, yet change happens all the time. The thing is how you deal with change. I just settle with the fact that what is just is and I have to deal with it. I think that just accepting the change instead of dwelling on the dread of the change makes the transition easier.

I found myself in the position where I had to move from my home of over 12 years to my mother’s house. Essentially I moved from where I had piece and quit to a place where there’s people all the time and very little privacy and I’m a very introverted person. There are a lot of other things I have to deal with too that I’m not use to.

But I have found that by adopting the attitude of “this is the way things are, now what do I do to get in tune with it?” you might find that the change isn’t as bad as you thought. Make the adjustment in your mind at the beginning of the change and you can save yourself a lot of distress. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: