Friday, January 11, 2008

What’s The News About?

I want to take a little time and tell you about my new blog called “The News About…” This new blog is a little over two weeks old and will feature news on politics, entertainment, new products and more. I have already done post on the Iowa caucus and the New Hampshire primary, the Nano, the new car out of India and the brutal murder of Jana Shearer the pretty New Yorker who was killed by her boyfriend who was thought to have eaten parts of her body.

My plan is to do interesting news stories and some not so well covered news stories giving my opinion on them.

So if you have the time drop by my new blog and see what is The News About…. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: