Tuesday, January 22, 2008

And The Nominees For The Oscar Are…

Well, I guess the world is a buzz about the announcement of the Oscar nominees. But the with the Hollywood writer’s strike still forging on it’s still up in the air whether there will be to Academy Award show as we have come to know it.

I’m not a big award show fan so I really don’t care if the awards air or not. It’s just boring to me. But if you’re in to that sort of thing I do hope that you can get your fix.

If you’re at all interested in seeing who and what was nominated for the Oscar, you can tune your web browser to this website. You’ll find a comprehensive list and information on the nominees. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: