Saturday, January 12, 2008

Page Rank Upgrade

I can’t believe it. This blog is now a PR 3 after just a few of months of getting a PR 2 ranking. I remember a few months back waiting for this blog to get a ranking at all. I remember the anticipation of everybody waiting for Google to put out their PR ranking. How many bloggers where holding contests for other bloggers to write reviews of their blogs in order to get link backs to their blogs to get higher ranking.

I also remember the disappointment of many bloggers when the rankings did finally come out and they were downgraded instead of upgraded. That’s when this blog got it’s PR 2 ranking and now just a few months later, an unexpected PR 3.

Needless to say I’m very happy with this new ranking and it is time to celebrate. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: