Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Miele Vacuum Cleaners

If you’re for a good vacuum cleaner you might want to give Miele vacuum cleaners a go. Miele vacuum cleaners consistently have high rankings at Wize, a website where consumers rank and review products.

Here are some ranks of some of the Miele vacuums and what consumers had to say.

The Miele S4210 Antares Bagged Canister Vacuum Wiserank 95
“I decided to trade in my old Miele and upgrade to the Antares. WOW! This unit is amazing. It's quiet, it's lighter, it has variable settings for suction power, and it's really powerful.”

Miele S4210 Capella Bagged Canister Vacuum Wiserank 96
“I've had vacuum cleaners before that claimed to be quiet. The Miele really is! I can talk to my husband or listen to the radio while vacuuming. The floor head is nicely shaped and articulated to get into almost every location.”

Miele S4210 Carina Bagged Canister Vacuum Wiserank 97
“Really makes a difference. I truly hate the sound that most vacuums make. The Miele is quiet, efficient and totally worth the extra money.”

People seem to love the Miele vacuum cleaners. Maybe your nxt vacuum cleaner should be a miele vacuum cleaner. And that says it all.


If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: