Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Judge Dogs O.J. Simpson


This morning in a Los Vegas court Judge Jackie Glass really let O.J. Simpson have it. In a hearing today, the judge doubled O.J.’s bail for attempting to contact one of the other defendants in the armed robbery case against him, which violates a court order.

Simpson was picked up last Friday by his bails bondsman, Miguel Pereira, after he left an phone message telling Pereira to tell co-defendant Clarence "C.J." Stewart how upset Simpson was about testimony during their preliminary hearing.

Judge Jackie Glass jumped on O.J. Simpson with both feet say,” "I don't know Mr. Simpson what the heck you were thinking or maybe that's the problem you weren't," she went to say, "I don't know if it's just arrogance. I don't know if it's ignorance. But you've been locked up at the Clark County Detention Center since Friday because of arrogance or ignorance or both."

The judge also told Simpson that if anything else happened he would be locked up. I don’t know why O.J. Simpson just doesn’t find a place and just quietly live his life. I have to agree with the judge maybe he’s just ignorant. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: