Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jeff Conway, A Total Burnout

Remember Jeff Conway who played Bobby on “Taxi”? Well, I have recently been watching “Celebrity Rehab” and I was not only surprised to see Jeff on there, but also surprised to see what a burnout the guy has become.

I don’t know if Jeff did anything after “Taxi”, I don’t recall ever seeing him in anything else. I just don’t know how a person can let their self go down as far as Jeff Conway has. On the “Celebrity Rehab” Jeff seems unwilling to do what it takes to get better.

I hope that Jeff does come to his senses and does what’s needed to get better. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: