Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.


I know this is the day I usually have for some crazy off beat news, but today I want to take this time as the rest of the nation does to observe Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday. Dr King’s actual birthday is on January 15th, but observed nationally on the third Monday in January.

Now I’m not going to list all of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s accomplishments her, I’m sure most of you know them plus I know they are being published all over the web today. Needless to say though, because of Dr. King’s fight for equality today we Barak Obama, a black man, as one of the leading Democratic candidates running for the office of United States President. This is Dr. King’s dream coming true.

I want to take this time to say thank you Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Happy Birthday. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: