Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Terminator; The Sara Conner Chronicles

I watched the premiere “The Sara Conner Chronicles” Sunday and Monday and I must say I liked it. I liked the concept that it sort of continues after the second “Terminator” movie and before the third one leading up to Skynet going online and possibly answering the whos and whys.

The one thing I don’t like about this new series is the time. It will be airing Monday nights at 9:00 pm (eastern) the same time “Heroes” will be airing when it comes back and I don’t have tivo.

However I do have two TVs and VHS recorder so I guess I watch and record the other to watch later. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: