Friday, January 25, 2008

Bronze Statue Of The Fonz In Milwaukee


Local groups in Milwaukee have raised $85,000 in order to have a bronze statue erected of the Fonz. The Fonz or Fonzie or Arthur Fonzarelli, was a character played by Henry Winkler on the hit show “Happy Days”, which ran from 1974 to 1984.

The Fonz was an ultra cool player the woman loved and guys admired. Although “Happy Days” wasn’t film in Milwaukee, the scene was set there.

Now I liked the Fonz character as much as the next guy, but come on, give me a break, an $85,000 statue. Is this the best Milwaukee has to offer? A guy that went around picking up chicks and said aaaaayyy all the time. I think you better check there history you can do better than this. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: