Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Obama, Clinton Fight

Barak Obama and Hilary Clinton, the two front-runners for the Democratic nomination for President seem to have stopped talking about the issues and are now just attacking each other. I don’t think it looks good when candidates stoop to attacking each other instead of talking about important issue. To me it’s like two kids in a school yard going back and forth with she said this about me so I’m going to say this about her.

Someone has got to be the bigger person and say, “Hey you can say all the untruths and nasty things you want, I’m going to stick to talking about what I plan to do to help the American people when I get into office”.

Here’s a chance for Hilary Clinton and Barak Obama to make history. I say don’t blow it by being childish. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: