Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wishing Our Soldiers Well This Holiday

With the holiday season here already upon us I got to wondering about the soldiers that won’t be home this year because they are off fighting a war. Whether you agree with the war or not, I think the one thing we all agree on is that we wish our military guys and girls all the best.

People show their support and well wishes for our troops in many ways. As an artist I wanted to show my support creatively. I think I have come up with a way that not only I can show my support and well wishes for the troops, but you and others can also.

I have created some items on Zazzle that lets me and anybody else show that world how we feel about our troops this holiday season. These are small things, but they say a lot.They are badges, bumper stickers and t-shirts.


Let everybody know you wish our soldiers well this holiday season. Head over to my Zazzle Gallery and get a badge, bumper sticker or a t-shirt. 10% of the money I get from the sale of these items will go to Soldiers' Angels a volunteer based, non-profit organization that provides aide and comfort to the men and women of the United States military and their families.

Happy Holidays. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: