Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Toothpaste For Sensitive Teeth


My teeth are a little sensitive not much, but I can feel slight pain when I brush. Sometimes are worse then others, but I’ve been dealing with it for years so I don’t really think about it. Well, I had gotten a free tube of Biotene toothpaste for sensitive teeth and like I said I have slight pain when brushing, but not much.

Anyway I had this free tube of toothpaste so I decided to give it a try. I figured if it was going to work it would take a few days for me to start feeling it. Well, I was wrong, I felt it working from the very first time I used it. The slight pain that I usually feel when I brush my teeth was gone. I was amazed I didn’t think sensitivity toothpastes worked at all really.

I told my girlfriend about it. She’s had been complaining about her teeth hurting when she brushed. I let her try it and she loved it. It says on the package that it also helps to fight cavities and protect against dry mouth. Since I haven’t been using Biotene that long I really don’t know if that’s true. But I am inclined to believe it because my mouth actually feels different after using it.

Visit the Biotene website for more information and where you can get their toothpaste for sensitive teeth. And that says it all.



If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: