Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The True Meaning Of Christmas

I’m not going to get all religious or spiritual on you here, even though that is what Christmas is supposed to be about. No, I want to stay little earth bound for moment. I think Christmas is more about showing your love and caring for friends and family.

Somehow over the years Christmas became about gift giving then love giving. People care more about what gift they are going to give someone then how they can show how much they care for that person. Material things can never take the place of a hug or an “I love”.

I wrote an article last year on Associated Content titled ”Where Has Christ Gone in Christmas?”. This article still applies today and always will.

Way not do something a bit different this Christmas. Instead of giving material things this year, let the people you care about know how much you really care. This is also a good way to see who really cares about you. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: