Friday, December 21, 2007

The Commercialization Of Blogging

Blogging has come a long from what it originally started out to be. Blogging as many of you know started out being an online diary, someplace to keep and share your daily thoughts and activities.

But as blogs started getting more attention, ways of making money from blogging were created. Lots of people are now getting into blogging for the main purpose of making money. One of the biggest ways to make money by blogging is by doing paid reviews. Advertisers have realized how popular blogging is and that it is a good way to reach a lot of people at a lower cost than TV or radio advertising. This act of paid reviews on blogs has thus completed the commercialization of blogs.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not downing making money from blogging, hell I do it myself and I’m thankful for it. Blogging has given the little guy (or gal) the chance to make money from advertisers like the big TV and radio stations do albeit on a smaller scale.

I say thank goodness for the commercialization of blogs and may only get bigger so we bloggers can make even more money. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: