Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Payment From Google Adsense

I was pleasantly surprised last night when I went to check my bank account to see if a PayPal withdrawal that I made had made it to my account. On the first page of my account where it just show how much money is the account I noticed some extra money. When I went to the details page is when I saw the Google Adsense payment.

I knew I had made it to my pay out amount at Google and I know they say they will pay before the end of the next month after you have reached your pay out amount. Since I reached my pay out amount in November I knew I was supposed to get my payment this month.

I did have my doubts however after reading horror stories of accounts being closed just when they reached the pay out amount and after getting a PR spanking on my other blog having it drop from a PR2 to a PR0. I’m just glad that it worked that I was able to get my payment. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: