Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Showing Off My Artwork

I realized today while sitting around trying to think of something to write on my blogs, that although some people that read this blog may know that I am also an artist, they may not take the time to go to my art blogs or art sites to see my artwork. So I decided that I would bring some of my artwork to them.

These are some of the pieces I did that I really like and I hope that those of you who see them will like them also. The painting at the side and below this paragraph are some of my surreal work.

The paintings below this paragraph are some of my comic book superhero work. As an artist I started out doing comic book art and later went to surreal art. I eventually combined comic book art with my painting and started doing what I call superhero portraits.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing some of my artwork and will take the time to visit my art sites and blogs. And that says it all.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post


Text Link Ads




This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


Mister Linker

No comments: