Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Rainy Gloomy Day

As I write this it’s thundering and lightening here in Columbus. Ohio. It’s rainy and gloomy out and it’s been like this most of the week. Now you can call me crazy, but I love it. I absolutely love rainy, gloomy days. Maybe it’s because I’m inside all day everyday and it just seems okay if it’s gloomy out.

When it’s nice and sunny out I feel like I should be outside doing something enjoying the weather. But what? It’s not like when I was young and could just hangout with the guys playing football or going to the park. Hell, everybody’s at work now and believe me at my age football is way off the menu.

I enjoy what I do. I enjoy blogging and doing my art and for the most part those are indoor activities and when it’s rainy and gloomy outside I don’t feel the guilt of not being outside taking advantage of a beautiful day.

So keep those rainy, gloomy days coming and I’ll keep working inside on the things I love doing guilt free. And that says it all.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Text Link Ads




This is going to be the next big big money maker, JOIN NOW!


Mister Linker

No comments: