Friday, November 30, 2007

Win 4 Free Tour Tickets

Have you ever wanted to visit and take a tour of cities like Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, San Diego or New Orleans? Or maybe you’ve been to one or more those cities, but would like to go and see them again. Well, “Trusted Tours and Attractions” is giving you a chance to visit and tour one of the cities I just mentioned and another for free. That’s right free.

All you have to do is signup for the Trusted Tours and Attractions free newsletter and you are automatically entered to win 4 tour tickets to any of 21 cities listed at their web site. These aren’t run of the mill cities either. Besides the ones I already mentioned there is Niagara Falls, Las Vegas, Washington DC, Savannah and more.

I signed up myself and the city I would most like to visit and tour is San Diego. I have a friend who used to live there and he would tell me all the time about the beaches, the San Diego zoo and other stuff there. Looking at the “Trusted Tours and Attractions” site, I can see more stuff I would like to see and experience like the Old Town Trolley, the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and the Aerospace Museum.

Head on over to the Trusted Tours and Attractions web site and signup for the newsletter, you just might when those 4 tour tickets, but I’m really hoping I do. And that says it all.



Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: