Monday, November 12, 2007

Crazy News Monday; Gas For Guns

Cleveland, Ohio has found away to easy the burden of high gas prices for it’s citizens and possibly cut down on crime by trading gas for guns. This deal was offered Saturday, at Cleveland's convention center to the first 450 people that showed up.

The city has had 119 homicides so far this year and about the same last year. My thought is that though they may get some guns off the street the criminals are still going to have guns even if they turn one or two in for the gas. I don’t really think that this trade is going to cut down on homicides.

I think harsher penalties is the only way to cut down the homicides. We might have to get medieval on their asses. If a person shoots somebody other than in self-defense don’t send them prison. Cut their shooting hand off. I bet you people will think twice about shooting another person then. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


Text Link Ads


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: