Friday, November 16, 2007

Pushing Life Out Of The Way

Do you ever make plans to do something with your life or work on some projects you’ve been wanting to do for a long time, but always find that life gets in the way? What I mean by that is, that something always comes up that you have to give priority. That happens to me all the time.

There are several projects that I want to work on that I’m sure would make some decent money, but life always gets in the way. I have to take care of the short-term needs rather than the long-term prospects, even though I feel the long-term prospects would be more lucrative in the long run. The need for right now finances and the ability to get has always out weighed that fact that I could be better off financially with the long-term projects.

Well, today I have decided that I’m going to start pushing life out of the way. I want to live my life not just go through it. I will work on my long-term projects while cutting down on some of the short-term stuff. This way maybe I can find a balance between the two until I have all of my long-term projects and I can just live my life. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


Text Link Ads


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: