Thursday, November 15, 2007

New TV Shows I love

This season of TV viewing has got some great new shows that I am absolutely loving. Let’s start with the “Bionic Woman”. The new way that they are presenting this show is great. I like the flawed Jamie Summers, who isn’t the goody two shoe of the old series. She’s open with her sexuality and that’s great.

Then you have “Journey Man”, which is kind of a rip off of “Quantum Leap”, but with a great twist that this guy gets to live his normal life. Well, as normal as it can be considering he never knows when he will be pulled back in time. The shocker this week was finding out that his ex-wife is originally from the past. I loved it.

Last, but certainly not least is “Life”, about a cop who was falsely imprisoned for12 years for a crime he didn’t commit. After his release and his successful lawsuit against the city, he is back on the force as a detective and a millionaire. He has an unusual why at going about solving cases that just seems to work. But unknown to his colleges he is also trying to solve the case that he was accused of committing.

These are the new shows that I love and unlike other shows that I have loved in the oast, I think these shows have very good chance of staying around for long time.And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


Text Link Ads


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: