Friday, November 30, 2007

Why Mistakes Are Good

People always say, “I hate making mistakes”, but what they fail to realize is that mistakes are lessons learned. I have a friend that hates making mistakes so much they won’t do certain things for fear of making a mistake. There quote is, “I don’t want to make a mistake”. I say make the mistake and learn from it.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t like making mistakes either, but it doesn’t stop me from doing something because I might make a mistake. Some of my greatest lessons and ones that I remember most have come from mistakes I have made.

Remember back when you were a child the mistakes you made just because you was learning about the world and how after you made that mistake you always remembered not to do it again.

There are some valuable lessons to be learned from mistakes, yours’ and other people’s. Try not to make mistakes, but also don’t be afraid of making them and embrace the lessons you learn once you have made a mistake. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: