Thursday, November 1, 2007

Kid Sets California Fire

I know you have all heard about the fires in California. Well, it seems that one of the fires was started by some 10 year-old kid playing with matches. The fire this kid started burned 38,000 acres of forestland and about 21 homes.
Here is my questions, where the hell was this kids parents, way was he out by himself with no one watching him and how did he get matches in the first place? The kid can’t be charged because of his age, but I think he should get some punishment even tough they are saying it was just an accident. Property was damaged and lives were destroyed. I mean people lost their homes.

I’m sure there will be civil suits filed against the parents, but with millions in damages and a family that’s not really that well off it may not be worth it.

My heart goes out to the people who lost their homes. I hope they can find some way to find peace in all this. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


Text Link Ads


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: