Monday, July 2, 2007

Working On A Better Blog

This blog is supposed to be about my thoughts on things, everyday life and things that bugs me, with an ad or two thrown in here and there. I haven’t been doing much with this blog lately or any of my blogs with the exception of Mike’s Money Making Rants & Raves and that’s because easy to post there. It is my oldest blog.

Does this mean I’m not thinking of anything or that things don’t bug me anymore? No, it doesn’t. It just means that I have been busy with other things and haven’t taken time to take care of my blogs.

Well, that’s going to be changing in the coming weeks. I am planning on making all my blogs bigger and better. I will be doing more posting and broadening my subject matter. I hope you’re here to join me on my quest to better blogging. And that says it all.

No comments: