Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Word About Bloggerwave

On my other blog, Mike’s Money Making Rants & Raves, I talked in depth about my involvement with Bloggerwave and what their payment policy is. Since I also have some Bloggerwave reviews here I thought I would give a short comment on it.

I was finally paid, in full, from Bloggerwave after sending three emails that got no responses and doing a post threatening to label them a scam if I had not heard from them by the end of the week. I don’t want to say that Bloggerwave is bad or being underhanded in any way, I think they might just be having growing problems. I think the owner may have just jumped in to the pay per review arena before figuring everything out. But I feel once everything is figured out Bloggerwave will be a good company for bloggers to make money from.

One thing I urge them to figure out fast though is their payment policy. They need to figure out when they want to pay bloggers and post it somewhere on their site. Or if they already know, let us know. And that says it all.

No comments: