Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Power Of Referrals

Before I begin with the topic of this post, I want to take a little time to give a huge thanks to Deborah Petersen over at Life in the Fast Lane for a great review about me and my art. I'm also honored that she would take the time to do it. You can read the post HERE.
Thank you so much Deborah.

Okay, joining free money making opportunities is a great way to earn some extra. As I mentioned yesterday most are easy things to do like getting paid to read emails, or clicking on ads, or even signing up for offers. Some of these opportunities even pay you to sign with them. But an even better way to make money from these opportunities is to get people to signup under you for them. These people will be your referrals and you make money from their activities. The reason I say this is better, is because you don’t have to work for this money.

I didn’t realize how valuable referrals can be until I checked Media Dollarz, an opportunity that I’m in, but had not done anything with for awhile and found that I had money awaiting me from referrals I didn’t even know I had. My referrals for Hits4Pay helped me to make my cash out amount a lot quicker than I would have without them.

How do you go about getting referrals? Well, can post your referral links on forums or places people can find your referral links on places like MyLot that actually pay to post discussions. You can create blogs or websites designed specifically to get referrals. You can pay as little as one cent per person to visit opportunities with your referral link at sites like Clix Sense, StormClix, WordLinx and others.

Over at my blog Mike’s Money Rants & Raves I’m purposing a referral trade. I will be your referral for one or more of your opportunities in trade for you being a referral for one or more of mine. Go to This Post for more information.

Referrals can make you a lot more money from an opportunity then you can make just doing that opportunity alone and nothing beats having other people helping you to make money. And that says it all.

No comments: