Friday, May 11, 2007

Introduction

This is my brand new blog. Unlike my “Mikes Money Making Rants & Raves” or my “My Quest to Make a Living as an Artist” blogs, this blog won’t focus on just one area, it will be about anything and everything I think of. I have a lot of things on my mind and this is where I plan to spill it all out.

I am a very opinionated person I have views on just about everything. I am also a very logical and knowledgeable person whose friends are always looking to for advice. I have been the go to man for everything from relationship advice to computer problems. So in a nutshell on this blog I will be giving my opinion on politics, celebrities, businesses, TV shows, movies and more, plus I will hopefully be giving some helpful advice that will help people in their everyday lives. You may even see some of my creative side. I am an artist, a writer and a musician. I just might give you a taste of some of that.

My hope is that people find value in this blog and come back regularly. That says it all.

No comments: