Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Girlfriend Love

Last week I did a post titled “Men are from Mars Women are from God Knows Where”, where I complained a little about my girlfriend being unreasonable. Well, be that as it may, I must say that over all she is really good to me.

She is a good-hearted lady that would give me her last dime if I needed and she has proved it a few times. She will do whatever she can to help me achieve my goals even though she has goals of her own. Her main goal is for she and I to work on projects together to make our living. She’s smart in a sense that will research a subject and find out what is the best way to approach it, where as I will just jump into something and learn as I go. So I need that balance that she brings to the table.
Yeah, she can be unreasonable, emotional, insecure and downright nerve racking. But when I look at the whole person, her goodness over shadows all those things. Sure there’s going to be and has been times when I think I don’t want to be in this relationship. But then I come to my senses and realize I’m not going to find anyone that’s as good for me as she is. Hell, I don’t know what she sees in me. And that says it all.

No comments: