Monday, May 21, 2007

I Love Judy


That’s right “I love Judy”, Judge Judy that is. Judge Judy in my opinion is the best Judge show on TV. This is the of this weeks posts on the women I love.

Judge Judy is opinionated, logical, smart, very fair and very mean. She can figure out a person with just a few questions and even though that person may try to get around a question, Judge Judy knocks them right back on it and sticks them there like glue until they answer it.

Judge Judy is mean and very rude to the combatants, but she is fair about it because she’s mean to both sides. If you’ve done or say something stupid she will call you stupid. She gets to do what I wish I could out here in the real world and that is, say exactly what’s on her mind. She can call an idiot an idiot, a lazy bum a lazy bum, or a coward a coward. I don’t understand why people would go on the show and humiliate them knowing that they did something wrong and how Judge Judy is. Do they think they can fool her? Some times Judge Judy will be winning a case for a person without them saying a word, but that person feels they just have to say something. Judge Judy will often reply with “Does it look like I need your help”, which means shut up, you’re winning.

What I like most about Judge Judy is her logic. The logical progression she goes through by asking each person questions and weeding out the lies and coming to a reasonable and fair conclusion to the case. She is very clear and precise with her verdict.

Out of all the Judge shows on TV and there are plenty, Judge Judy rules. That says it all.

No comments: