Friday, October 26, 2007

Hits4Pay, The Best PTR Around

There are a lot of Paid To Read email and Paid To Click ads sites out there. Most of them pay less then one cent per click or email you read. Some times you might run across some that will pay one cent. It is very rare that you find one that pays two cent or more per click or email and one of those sites is Hits4Pay.

What I like more than the two cents Hits4Pay pays per click is the fact that they give you half of the clicks your referrals do and than half of what their referrals do. I haven’t seen any other PTR or PTC do that.

If you are into doing PTCs and PTRs, then I say why not do one of the best. Check into Hits4Pay and make more money. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: