Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Heroes Not Packing As Much Punch This Season


First let me say that I absolutely love the show “Heroes”. Last season every episode kept me on the edge of my seat and I could hardly wait for the next episode. At the end of the season I waited anxiously for the new season to start.

However I am finding that there is not as much punch in the show as there was last season. The endings aren’t leaving with that mouth gapped open impact like last season and I really don’t like Hiro being back in time.

Don’t get me wrong I still love the show and have no intention of not watching. It does have some really good moments. I just hope it gets back to the “Oh my God” moments of last season. You can check out “Heroes” Monday nights at 9:00 on NBC. And that says it all

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


Text Link Ads


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: