Monday, October 15, 2007

Crazy News Monday, Coke vs Pepsi

Well, it looks like the Coke vs Pepsi debate hit its peak in Pennsylvania and it looks like Pepsi is the winner. A Pepsi deliveryman and a Coke deliveryman where arguing while unloading their products at a Wal-Mart store. As the Coke guy was leaving the store the Pepsi guy hit him 3 times breaking his nose and giving him a black eye.

Now I’m not a Coke or Pepsi lover, but if asked I will size up the questioner and give the answer that’s in my best interest. If the questioner is a Coke lover and is a big guy then I like Coke, if it’s Pepsi then I’m a Pepsi lover. You never know how passionate somebody is about this Coke vs Pepsi debate. And that says it all
.
If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


Text Link Ads


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: