Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Signed Up For Peace


I signed up at the One Million Blogs for Peace website. This is an attempt to get support to end the war in Iraq. I support this whole-heartedly. I may not speak out about it much, but I never thought we should have been there in the first place.

I did a post about my thoughts on the war in Iraq back in July titled ”The War In Iraq Is Not A War On Terror”” where I relate what I think is the real reason Bush wanted to attack Iraq.

The person that Bush should have spent our troops time and resources on getting was Osama Ben laden. He puts out a video almost monthly. Why not send our resources to find out where he is and send our troops after him.

Anyway the One Million Blogs for Peace is trying to get the message out to end the war in Iraq and hopefully that message is heard by the people who can do something about it and we can get our troops home. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


Text Link Ads


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: