Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bringing Your Personality Online

You know the one thing you will never be able to escape is your personality. You can change parts of your personality if you work on it, but your core personality, the person that you truly are will always come through.

I got to thinking about this when I realized that even online I’m the person I am in the real world. In real life I’m an introvert. I don’t socialize much and I like being by myself a lot and I realized that I’m the same way online.

I don’t go to a lot of other blogs and leave comments. I mean there are plenty of blogs out there that I actually like, but I very, very seldom leave a comment. I have made some friends from blogging that I like very much, but just like my real world friends I very rarely reach out to them even though I like them a lot.

I’m even a member of several social networking sites, but I never visit them until someone invites me to be a friend.

My point is that my core personality is being an introvert, a loner or maybe even a hermit. I know to be more successful online or in life period you must be very social. I’m working coming out of my shell and be more social, but change is hard.

Here’s something fun you can do. The next time you’re at someone’s blog see if you can guess what their core personality is. Once you a guess why not contact them and ask if your guess is right? And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


Text Link Ads


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: