Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Two Loves

It’s hard joggling two loves, both of them demanding my time and me trying to please them both. I find it very hard to give each love the time they need and deserve and sometimes it’s very hard on me trying to decide which love will get my time and when.

I sometimes think that I should just concentrate on just one love and let one go at least for a little while, but I love them both so which one do I let go. It’s a hard decision to make.

For right now I think I’ll just keep joggling both loves and hope that everything will work out. Oh, by the way the two loves I’m talking about is my art and blogging. And that says it all.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


Text Link Ads



This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: