Sunday, January 13, 2008

A New Car From India; The Nano


Finally there’s a new car in my price range. Last week at the 9th annual Auto Expo, Indian car maker Ratan Tata unveiled the Nano. This car was long awaited and was tagged “the people’s car”. With a price tag of $2500 it is definitely my car. This is the cheapest car in the world.

This little car from India will definitely give other car manufacturing companies a run for their money and will probably change the way they manufacture their cars.

The one fall back that the Nano has is that it has no power steering. But I would say the price tag and the features of the car makes up for that. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: