Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Disney Marathon

At 6:00 this morning, before I was even turned over good in my bed, over 18,000 people was at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida running. This is the 15th year that this marathon has run and has seen a big growth since it began in1994.

The Disney Marathon attracts runners from all over the US and from more than 35 countries. This marathon was preceded by the Disney Half Marathon, which took place yesterday.

You have to applaud people who take part in running a marathon. The endurance and will power it takes to run a marathon is something not every person has. As a matter of fact all of this talk about running has made me tired. I’m think I’ll lay down for awhile. And that says it all.

If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: