Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another Passive Income Opportunity

Here is another opportunity that you can make passive income from just by doing one thing and letting it go. I have posted about this opportunity before here, but I wanted to post it again because I just got my second payment from them. Money4Banners is the name of this opportunity and they will pay you $5 every month to put one banner on three pages of you website. They will also pay you $10 once you sign-up and your site is approved and you have place the banners on your site. I got my $10 two days after adding the banner on my pages.

Now although Money4Banners say they pay $5 a month, for the last two months I have been paid $10 a month. I’m not complaining. As a matter of fact I hope it continues. I’m just wondering what’s going on.
Anyway if you want to make some easy residual income join Money4Banners. And that says it all.



If you like this post Subscribe to my feed and never miss one.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: