Friday, January 6, 2012

CHICAGO BOUND

Thanks to Lemuel Craft

I am originally from Chicago. I went to undergrad at Vanderbilt and decided to stay in Nashville for law school because I loved it so much. I practiced law for the last ten years in New York City. Recently, a job opportunity became available in Chicago. It sort of fell in my lap and I felt like it was meant to be. I am looking forward to being near my family again.

While, I would travel back to see them about every two months, I just can’t wait to see my parents every Sunday for lunch after church. When I got an offer and signed the contract, I immediately headed to Chicago to search for a place. I found a great home in a building that is pretty close to my parent’s brownstone. It was a great price and I immediately jumped at the opportunity to purchase it.

It is a place that I can see myself living for a long time. I think that it is going to be a great place. I have hired a decorator to help me pick some curtains and make some window treatments. My mom is meeting illinois home security there before the big move so that I can get an alarm system installed. Other than that, I am ready to move!

No comments: