Saturday, February 4, 2012

Find Affiliate Marketing Success With Affiliate Cash Snipers

I received several e-mails about a software called Affiliate Cash Snipers so I decided to look into it. The claim for this software is that it will help you make more money with the amazon affiliate program. Okay, I'm an amazon affiliate and I would love to make more money so show me how it's done.

Well, how it's done is the software lets you create interactive widgets that visitors to your website choose certain attributes of products that you are selling.

Say for instance you are selling digital cameras. You can setup a widget that will let your visitor choose the make, the model, the color and even the price. That's really powerful in letting the visitor get exactly what they want.

When they click to see the item to go to Amazon with your affiliate ID embedded and if they buy you get the commission and since they are looking at exactly what they wanted chance are high that they will buy.

I think this can help grow your amazon affiliate commission and I plan to buy it. How about you. And that says it all.

No comments: