Thursday, January 5, 2012

Paleo Cooking For the Paleo Diet

I recently did some research for this Squidoo lens I did for a Paleo Diet cookbook. I the process of doing my research I found out a lot about the diet and how good for you Paleo cooking is. For those of you that are as clueless as I was about this diet before doing the research this diet basically goes back to paleolithic era.

In the days of the caveman our ancestors ate natural foods provided by Mother Nature. Now that doesn't mean just fruits and vegetables, it also included some meats, fish, nuts and seeds. These foods not only allowed our ancestors to maintain a natural weight, they also gave them the energy they needed to do their hunting and gathering as well as kept them healthy.

Paleo cooking allows use now to prepare those foods in a healthy and tasty manner that we are accustom to.

The one cookbook that I found that offers lots of recipes to use for every meal is the "Paleo Recipe Book". It has over 370 recipes so your meals will never get boring.

If you're thinking about trying this diet or are already on it you must give this recipe a try. And that says it all.

No comments: