Thursday, January 5, 2012

Why I Love Sci Fi Movies

I am a huge fan of sci-fi movies I just can get enough of them. I was asked the other day why I love sci-fi movies so much and my answer was because they are a total escape.

Movies are supposed to be an escape from everyday life where you can go to a fantasy world and get away from the humdrum of your own life. Well science fiction movies do that in spades.

Mysteries, suspense and action movies take you from your real life, but they are still within the real world. I like to be taken totally away. Science fiction takes you to different worlds, different times and different possibilities. It is a total and absolute escape and I love it.

It makes you wonder about what can be and what will be. It totally sparks the imagination. For me there is nothing better. And that says it all.

No comments: