Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thinking About Self Publishing On Kindle

For the last few weeks now I have been thinking about self-publishing on Kindle. I have seen and read a lot about it lately and I think it’s a good way of making some passive income. A bunch of people are doing it and publishing all kinds of things. You can even publish your blog for Kindle.

I am always looking for ways to make passive recurring income and this looks like a good way to it. There are some things one needs know about kindle publishing and there are some guides that I found that can be big help. If you are also thinking about publishing on Kindle here are the links to those guides.

Kindle Made Easy
Write Your Own eBook In 7 Days
The Complete Kindle System
Kindle Cash Machine.

And that says it all.

No comments: